A warm, easy-wearing fleece vest made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth for any cool-weather venture, thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. This vest’s full-zip extends through a stand-up collar for warmth, comfort and venting. Offset shoulder seams and flat-seam construction throughout reduce chafe and minimize bulk. A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls provide secure places for daily necessities. Soft spandex trim finishes the armholes and hem. Our Retro Pile Vest is also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Full-zip vest with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Armholes and hem have spandex trim for added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length
1% for the planetSince 1985, Patagonia has pledged 1% of sales to the preservation and restoration of the natural environment. 1% for the Planet is an alliance of businesses that understand the necessity of protecting the natural environment. They understand that profit and loss are directly linked to its health, and are concerned with the social and environmental impacts of industry.
Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Vest ZO568234